Senior UX/UI Designer
Mikata Health is an award-winning technology company based in Calgary, Alberta. Our mission is to make it easy for clinics to provide outstanding care to every patient. We have big ambitions not only to improve healthcare for people around the world, but also build a market-leading company.
About the Role
This role is focused on designing and building an amazing product for clinics and patients. You will leverage your strong background in web application design, user interface and interactions to take the lead on projects and work closely with the development team through design and development sprints.
- 5+ years of digital design experience
- UX/UI design for responsive web applications
- Strong digital design skills (Establishing design systems, using latest web patterns, etc)
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual design
- Experience with Sketch and Invision a plus
- Strong focus on accessibility, usability and inclusive design
- Experience managing projects and taking ideas from user research through design and delivery
- Excellent at multitasking and would thrive in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- You’re curious, ask lots of questions, and learn quickly
- Team-oriented and sense of humor
- The idea of “fixing healthcare” motivates you
This is a Calgary-based, full-time position with a competitive salary and additional perks and benefits. This includes health and dental, culture of learning and development, flexible vacation and work hours, team outings and events.
If you’re interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume and cover letter.