Mikata Health is a technology company based in Calgary, Alberta. We transform the experience of going to the doctor and we have massive ambitions to improve healthcare for people around the world while building a successful business. We were recently awarded the A100 One to Watch award for being voted start-up most likely to succeed and recently raised additional funding to grow our team.
About the Role
We’re looking for an ambitious, experienced professional who will scale customer and revenue growth. You will work directly with the founders to define the company’s overall strategy, including marketing, sales, and new business development. You will lead and manage the day-to-day execution of these efforts. This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, experience in B2B SaaS sales, and the desire to build a high-performing team from the ground up.
- Recruiting and leading the sales and growth team
- Create a hiring plan and recruit team members
- Advise, mentor, and develop team members
- Develop and execute the sales and growth strategy
- Set and achieve targets and goals
- Develop an iterative, data-driven approach that helps the team develop a “culture of experimentation” and continuously improves results
- Defining the overall strategy
- Work directly with the founders to define marketing (e.g., channels, messaging), sales (e.g., process), and new business development (e.g., new markets, strategic partnerships)
- Regularly communicate market and customer insights with product teams to increase business value
- Business development
- Work directly with the founders to identify new markets and strategic partnerships
- Close and manage strategic partnerships and enterprise customers
- The idea of “fixing healthcare” appeals to you
- 7+ years of business strategy and sales, including some in B2B SaaS and healthcare
- Experience building and leading successful teams
- Experience scaling business within a high-growth startup
- Knowledge of health systems and networks and technologies
- Can work collaboratively with both product and executive teams
- Technical understanding of SaaS and mobile technologies
- Experience using data to perform analysis and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high growth environment
This is a full-time, Calgary-based position with a competitive salary and additional perks and benefits.
If you’re interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself.
<Back to Careers Page