Mikata Health’s Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Last updated June 13, 2019
Mikata Health is committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion. We strongly believe that these values are a source of strength and will promote excellence. A diverse and inclusive workplace will encourage innovation, creativity, and help us attract and retain the best team.
We believe in equality for all employees and applicants and embrace differences in age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We commit to:
- treat all employees and applicants fairly and with respect
- hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on their talents, commitment, potential and results
- not tolerate any form of intimidation or harassment
- make development and progression opportunities based on merit
- encourage teamwork and participation
This diversity and inclusion policy at Mikata Health is fully supported by our management and Board of Directors and will be regularly reviewed to ensure we continue to promote these values and culture.