Customer Success Specialist
Mikata Health is an award-winning technology company based in Calgary, Alberta. Our mission is to make it easy for clinics to provide outstanding care to every patient. We have big ambitions not only to improve healthcare for people around the world, but also build a market-leading company.
About the Role
This role is focused on designing and delivering an amazing experience to our customers and their patients. You will build strong, lasting relationships with customers, find out how to bring them additional value and delight, and help them become advocates for our product. You will collaborate closely with the product and sales teams, representing our customers’ goals and experiences to improve both our product and growth.
The role will encompass various aspects:
- Customer Engagement
- Proactively communicate with clinics to inform them of new features and ensure they are having an excellent experience
- Gather their feedback, suggestions, ideas for future product improvement
- Develop and deliver webinars, information sessions, events, other communications to provide additional value to clinics (e.x. Tips on how to provide an outstanding patient experience)
- Drive adoption of additional features with customers
- Clinic and Patient Experience
- Help clinics implement best experience practices from other industries
- Think of the most amazing experiences you’ve had in other aspects of your life (ex. Hotels, restaurants, retail stores), how can we help clinics do this for patients?
- Customer Onboarding
- Provide customer set-up, training, and education
- Both at the initial launch but also to increase customer value
- Customer Support
- Become an expert in our product in both the usage and benefits
- Respond and assist customers with any issues or challenges
- You have experience in increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent at multitasking and would thrive in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- You’re willing to jump in and start figuring things out, there’s no formula for this role!
- You’re curious, ask lots of questions, and learn quickly
- You work well with others and communicate openly, clearly, and often
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and groups (virtually and in person)
- Very comfortable with web-based technologies and the patience to help customers who may not be as comfortable
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
- Team-oriented and sense of humor
- The idea of “fixing healthcare” motivates you
This is a Calgary-based, full-time position with a competitive salary and additional perks and benefits. This includes health and dental, culture of learning and development, flexible vacation and work hours, team outings and events. Due to COVID-19 our entire team is currently working from home but are planning a safe return to our office in Calgary.
If you’re interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume and cover letter.
<Back to Careers Page