Customer Success Specialist
Mikata Health is an award-winning technology company based in Calgary, Alberta. We make it easy for clinics to provide outstanding care to every patient. We have big ambitions to transform the healthcare experience in Canada and beyond, and to build an incredible team of people while doing so.
About the Role
Your role focuses on delivering an amazing experience to our customers and their patients. We believe the interactions customers have with you are just as important as the ones they have with our app. You will build strong relationships with customers, solve any problems that arise, find ways to bring them more value and delight, and help them become advocates for our product. Internally, you will relay customers’ goals and experiences to improve our product and growth.
You will collaborate closely with the development, product, and sales teams to execute your day-to-day tasks.
Your role encompasses various aspects:
- Provide customer set-up, training, and that “Aha!” moment with our product
- Both at the initial onboarding/launch but also to increase customer value
- Become an expert in our product in both the usage and benefits
- Respond to and assist customers with any issues or challenges
- Proactively communicate with clinics to inform them of new features, drive adoption, and ensure they are having an excellent experience
- Gather their feedback, suggestions, ideas for future product improvement
- Develop and deliver webinars, newsletters, other events and communications to provide additional value to clinics (e.x. Tips on how to provide an outstanding patient experience)
- Help clinics implement best experience practices from other industries
- Think of the most amazing experiences you’ve had in other aspects of your life (ex. Hotels, restaurants, retail stores), how can we help clinics do this for patients?
- You have significant experience in increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent at multitasking and would thrive in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- You’re willing to jump in and start figuring things out, there’s no formula for this role!
- You’re curious, ask lots of questions, and learn quickly
- You work well with others and communicate openly, clearly, and often
- You’re a resourceful problem-solver who’s determined to get the job done
- Comfortable presenting to individuals and groups (virtually and in person)
- Very comfortable with web-based technologies and the patience to help customers who may not be comfortable
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented and sense of humor
- The idea of “fixing healthcare” motivates you
This is a Calgary-based, full-time position with a competitive salary and additional perks and benefits. Due to COVID-19 our entire team is currently working from home and we will be following health authority recommendations for when we can safely return to our office in Calgary.
If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.
<Back to Careers Page